How many things can you do with a soda can — or several soda cans?
Write down all of the things you can possibly think of that you can do with a soda can – empty or full. Include the obvious ones because they’ll make way for more unique ones.
This week, instead of setting an alarm, sit down and think of all of the ideas you can possibly come up with. Then, in a few hours, read through the ideas you had and write down any other ideas you come up.
I put a few of my ideas below, but to read them you’ll have to highlight them with your cursor so you don’t read them on accident. (I always accidentally read things before I’m ready, so I thought I’d be cautious.)
- Drink it
- Cut them up to make ornaments
- String them together to make a telephone
- Stack them up in front of the door as a burglar alert
- Tie them to a newly-married couple’s car
- Smash them and turn them in for (a small amount of) cash
- Tie it (with a string) to the dog’s tail so it follows her around making noise
What are some of the ideas you came up with?