- He has a Ph.D. in theoretical physics from UC Berkeley
- He’s published six novels and won a bunch of writing awards.
- Runs the software engineering group of a biotech company.
- Likes suspense fiction –techno and legal thrillers and historical suspense.
- He’s pretty sure he’s a Christian, but one of his friends thinks he’s going to hell.
- He’s famous among novelists for his Snowflake method of writing a novel.
As you can tell, Randy is quite the “character”–a physics guy who’s a writer AND funny! Impressive. I haven’t met him, but many of my writer friends have, and so I feel like I know him.